T16 Paper Roll Clamp
The safest, most reliable method of lifting and inverting paper rolls
- Slim arms for close roll stacking
- Smooth curved profiles for less roll damage
- Heavy duty pad pivot pins and tubes
- Self aligning hydraulic cylinders
- Numerous ranges and capacities
- Quick disconnect mounting
- Rotation positive stops
- Rigid arm – for small roll range
- Moving arm – for large roll range
- Split arm – for handling 2 rolls of different diameters
- Slide arm – for roll ”break-out”
Totall Hydraulic Paper Roll Clamps are designed to handle just about every type of paper including newsprint, kraft coated or tissue.
Slim tapered contoured arms allow the operator to slide easily between adjacent rolls without causing paper damage during roll pick up.
Large curved pads and smooth arm movement ensure positve clamping and excellent friction upon contact with the roll and during roll rotation.
Sharp edges and corners on Totall Paper Roll Clamps have been eliminated from both the clamp body and arms to reduce paper damage when contact is made with the roll.
Smooth continuous rotation is achieved via a “patented” ringgear that outperforms all conventional ball or roller bearings.
Roll handling and rotating for all types of paper!