T4 Fork Extensions
Warning! Fork extensions are for stabilizing purposes only and should not exceed 50% of the fork blade, or be used for carrying the load without full support from the appropriate fork
- Simple installation and removal
- All welded construction for greater strength
- Heavy duty rear retainer for positive anchoring to fork
- Tapered front for easy entry underneath loads
- Special lengths and widths to suit all forks
- Contoured top plates for roll pick up
- Heavy duty models
Totall Fork Extensions can temporarily increase (by up to 50 percent) the blade length of a standard pair of forks, allowing pick-up of light weight, large volume loads. Easily installed in a matter of seconds without the use of tools, extensions are available in numerous sizes to fit any standard pair of forks.
Up to 50% more length for your blades/forks.