T50S Sideshifting Drum Clamp
The safest, most reliable method of handling steel, plastic and fiber drums of various sizes
- Rubber faced pads
- Two piece floating slide bushings
- Self aligning hydraulic cylinders
- Light weight slide rail construction
- Aluminum vulcanized rubber pads
- Numerous ranges and capacities
- Special pad sizes
- Quick disconnect mounting
- Basic -non sideshifting
Totall Drum Clamps are used extensively for lifting and transporting pallet-less drums, either individually or in multiples.
Rubber faced curved drum pads securely clamp drums made of steel, plastic or fibre and many different diameters and heights.
Slim, tapered pads allow clamping of drums even when they are tightly stacked together. Rotating models are also available for dumping drums containing various products.
The frames of all Totall clamps are constructed from both steel and alloy for a maximum strength to weight ratio.
Eliminate manual handling of heavy awkward drums!