T51 Tubing Scoop
The simplest way to unload and transport random lengths of strapped tubing or extrusions
- Fast mounting onto forks of standard forklift truck
- Slides easily under long bundles of tubing or extrusions
- Reduces damage caused by handling loads with short forks
- Lengths and widths to suit numerous load configurations
- Fork pockets to suit all fork sizes
Totall Tubing Scoops are designed to mount quickly to the forks of any standard forklift truck, enabling it to securely lift and transport bundles of strapped tubing or extrusions lengthwise.
Being able to unload trailers from the end saves warehouse space and eliminates damage caused by sagging when the load is picked up from the side.
Due to the numerous different applications, there are no standard models.
Please contact Totall Attachments for specifications of a unit to suit your particular requirement.