T7R Rotating Hydraulic Clamp
By attaching forks or arms, transform a standard forklift truck into a versatile clamping device capable of lifting and rotating various palletized or unpalletized products
- Smooth continuous rotation
- High tensile slide rails
- Two piece floating slide bushings
- Self aligning hydraulic cylinders
- Flat face construction for squaring of load
- Adaptability to most clamping applications
- Compact hydraulic valving with single piece cartridges
- Numerous ranges and capacities
- Special bolt-on arms or forks
- Quick disconnect mounting
- 360 degrees rotation
- 180 degrees rotation
Totall Rotating Hydraulic Clamps are used extensively for
lifting and inverting palletized or unpalletized products.
Each clamp has a pair of drilled shoulders that receive either bolton
arms or bolt-on forks, quickly adapting it for numerous standard
or specialized applications.
The frames of all Totall clamps are constructed from both steel and
alloy for a maximum strength to weight ratio, while the high tensile
support rails sliding on polyethylene bushings provide minimal friction
during opening or closing.
Rotation is achieved via a “patented” ring-gear that outperforms all
conventional ball or roller bearings.
Hydraulic valving is designed with single piece cartridges for fast
replacement in the field during service. All clamps have floating
cylinders, designed to eliminate side stresses on the hydraulic seals
and cylinder rods during clamping operations.
The basis for all rotating-clamping operations!