T7S Sideshifting Hydraulic Clamp
By attaching forks or arms, transform a standard forklift truck into a versatile clamping device capable of lifting various palletized or unpalletized products
- High tensile slide rails
- Two piece floating slide bushings
- Self aligning hydraulic cylinders
- Flat face construction for squaring of load
- Adaptability to most clamping applications
- Compact hydraulic valving with single piece cartridges
- Numerous ranges and capacities
- Special bolt-on arms or forks
- Quick disconnect mounting
- Basic -non sideshifting
Totall Hydraulic Clamps are used extensively for lifting
palletized or pallet-less products.
Each clamp has a pair of drilled shoulders that receive either
bolt-on arms or bolt-on forks, quickly adapting it for numerous
standard or specialized applications.
The frames of all Totall clamps are constructed from both
steel and alloy for a maximum strength to weight ratio, while
the high tensile support rails sliding on polyethylene bushings
provide minimal friction during opening or closing.
Hydraulic valving is designed with single piece cartridges for
fast replacement in the field during service. All clamps have
floating cylinders, designed to eliminate side stresses on the
hydraulic seals and cylinder rods during clamping operations.
The basis for all clamping operations!